Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Isolation Series: "Pause for Thought"

"Pause for Thought"
11x14" marker and ink on paper

These are days for thinking, for reflection, and contemplation. I read the news, and after I’ve gotten over initial reactions, I have a good think. I remember how things used to be, note how things are presently, and wonder what the future will be like. This pandemic holding pattern lifestyle requires great patience and stamina, not to mention creative thinking. Some days are better than others. On challenging days I remind myself, hard times bring about soft things - eventually. Recollections of the good around me, despite things I don’t like, fan a flame of hope, a flickering reminder: I will get through this; we will get through this.
“Sorrow May last for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” 


No comments: